About Me

My photo
After starting this journey w/ our God in 1986, He continues to teach me and show me more and more of Himself. He often uses other people to do that....

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Quiet My Heart

God is quieting my heart in so many ways right now. Going over some things w/ the new counselor is really clearing my head about an awful lot. Some things I just missed or didn't get to in my 14 other rounds of counseling...so glad I gave myself room and permission to do this for myself.

We were singing "I am free..." in church on Sunday and it had a very new ring to it. Some cool things/opportunities are coming up these days. The crisis pregnancy center where I volunteer asked me to pray about joining their speaker's bureau to promote the center and the post-abortion ministry in area churches. They're having a speaking/communicating training led by an area communications professor to help with skills for doing this. Very cool....scary, but I am so ready to push out of my comfort zone a little.

Bye for now...

No comments: