About Me

My photo
After starting this journey w/ our God in 1986, He continues to teach me and show me more and more of Himself. He often uses other people to do that....

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Retreat

We had our CBA Women's Retreat on Friday and Saturday of this week. It was good to get away from the endless packing for a few hours and connect with God. I was especially struck by taking in Psalm 103...realizing that the love He has for us is higher than the heavens are from the earth. I laid on a bench and looked at the sky and tried to imagine how big that is...too much for me to take in. I'm still working on it....

2 comments:

gingerhillery@mac.com said...

BIGGGGGGG.

Deitra Shoemaker said...

So glad this was a reconnect with God for you. How awesome is His love!!!! My miniretreat yesterday was great, theme was celebration, God's celebration of us and ours of Him. REfreshing!
Deitra